Topography is the basis for all infrastructure, construction and development projects that are generated around the world. That is why it is important that the topographic survey is carried out as accurately and carefully as possible. Our team has training and the software with the best results on the market, which allows us to offer our clients the best cost effective solution.
Topography, planimetric survey of the perimeter and the interior of a natural gas measurement station.
A topographic survey consists of describing a terrain from a topographic point of view. Through the use of specialized instruments, the surveyor scrutinizes the land surface and proceeds to collect data, generally with a total station and / or GPS / GNSS receivers. With the data obtained in the topographic survey, maps or specific plans of a place are made, particularly describing the characteristics of the terrain, such as reliefs or differences in height that may exist.
With this topography technique the main objective is to determine the position of the terrain between two points, on a horizontal plane. Here the planimetry comes into operation, which is defined as the process of representing a piece of land on a plane at scale. Therefore, in this phase, elements such as height and relief are dispensed with.
Subsequently, on the basis of the horizontal plane, the direct leveling method is used to determine the height of the ground between various points. In this leveling, we start from a point whose height is known, to proceed to the vertical measurement of the height of the ground, thus being able to establish heights or the identification of various points or coordinates.
Types of Topographic Surveys
Urban – Rising plans
Topographic surveys for engineering projects
Topographic surveys with drones
- Natural terrain contour survey with total station and / or GPS / GNSS
Stroke and leveling
- Volumetric calculation
- Location of public services: gas lines, electrical networks, water supply networks, sewage networks, existing roads
- Lifting and elaboration of existing structures
- Staking out points
- Taking geodetic GPS / GNSS points in kinematic and / or static methods with post-processing linked to INEGI’s active network
- Preparation of plans, project for urbanization and cadaster
- Supervision of progress in earthworks with weekly report
- Taking photo and video with drone
- Work progress videos
- Generation of planimetry on aerial orthomosaics
- Aerial survey with LiDAR
Geodesy is at the core of the GeoEarth, being this our greatest tool when it comes to its application in different projects, with it the real shape of the earth is considered, so its application in linear projects of more than 5 is essential. km or in applications of large extensions. It requires knowledge of the various coordinate systems used and the ability to apply the one that best suits the customer. All projects that require geolocation have a geodetic base so their applications are immense.
- Placement of geodetic control points for construction projects
- Photogrammetric control points
- Creation of geodetic networks for linear projects
- Setting out points with GPS for location of boundaries
- Obtaining the necessary information for the delimitation of mining properties
- Obtaining RTK points for volumetry of large extensions
- Placement of drill points in mineral exploration
- Placement of Inflection Points in Linear Projects
- Rinex data for geodetic processing
- Points in different coordinates and / or projections for different applications
- GPS baseline reports for project start-up
- Different applications of geodetic triangulations
- Accompaniment for the correct implementation of different projections in the
- same project
- Conversion of planar coordinates to UTM, TME, Geodesics, etc.
- Closed traverse with GPS for starting point placement
- Adjusted coordinates for photogrammetric projects
- Geodetic reports required for various government procedures
Contact us here and learn how our geospatial services can help you save time and money.